1. Do I need a Membership?
Yes. Membership fees are just $10 and go towards maintenance & cleanliness of the gym.
2. Does my trainer/Instructor have to operate out of the fit spot in order for me to workout?
Yes. The FIT Spot is a privately owned gym where only clients of an employed trainer can utilize the facility.
3. So how does this work?
Your trainer. Their brand. Their style.
4. Can I workout alone or do I need a trainer/ instructor?
We are a unique gym in that we are trainer/instructor centric so you may only workout with your trainer/instructor.
5. How Much Are Sessions?
Prices are very affordable, but vary based on instructor/trainer. We are all entrepreneurs=] For pricing, please send us an email on the "Contact Us" page specifying which instructor/trainer you are interested in and we will have them reach out to you within 2-3 business days.
6. Do you offer drop in classes?
We will offer drop in classes occasionally. Stay tuned to our social media for all updates.
7. How do I Sign up for classes/sessions?
Each trainer/instructor will have their availability online at thefitspotatl.com
8. What if i don't have a trainer?
No trainer, no problem. We have options for you. You can learn more about our trainers, their specialties, and prices right here on the site.